How do you hide palettes in AutoCAD?
To Hide All Palettes
- At the Command prompt, enter HIDEPALETTES.
- To turn on palettes that you’ve hidden, at the Command prompt, enter SHOWPALETTES. If a palette has been turned back on manually and moved, it is not affected by SHOWPALETTES. Note: You can also press Shift+CMD+H to show and hide palettes.
How do I delete a tool palette in AutoCAD?
Delete a Tool Palette Group
- Click Manage tab Customization panel Tool Palettes. Find.
- In the Customize dialog box, under Palette Groups, right-click a tool palette group and select Delete.
- Click Close.
How do I change the tool palette in AutoCAD?
To Modify the Appearance of Tool Palettes
- Right-click a blank area inside a tool palette and select View Options.
- In the View Options dialog box, modify the size and view style settings.
- Under Apply To, select Current Palette or All Palettes.
How do I keep quick properties in AutoCAD?
- Toggle Quick Properties on or off using CTRL-SHIFT-P.
- Set the system variable QPMODE value to 0 (zero) or -1 to disable.
How do you minimize tabs in AutoCAD?
On the ribbon, click the Minimize To drop-down menu button, the smaller Down Arrow button to the right of the last ribbon tab. From the menu, choose the desired minimized state to use for the ribbon. The four minimized ribbon states include: Minimize to Tabs: Minimizes the ribbon so that only tab titles are displayed.
How do I customize Autocad?
Create and Customize a Workspace
- Click Manage tab Customization panel User Interface. …
- In the Customize tab, Customizations In <file name> pane, right-click the Workspaces node and click New Workspace. …
- Right-click Workspace1. …
- In the Workspace Contents pane, click Customize Workspace.
How do I open the tool palette in Autocad 2020?
To open the tool palettes, set, click Home tab Build panel Tools drop-down Design Tools.
How do I open the tool palette in Autocad 2021?
Display the Tool Palettes window by clicking View tab > Palettes panel > Tool Palettes (or by entering the TOOLPALETTES command). Right-click on any tab, and choose New Palette from the menu. This creates a new tool palette in which you can add and organize the tools that you frequently use.