How do I access my BIM 360?
Access BIM 360 On Your Desktop
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
How do I access BIM documents?
Getting started in BIM 360 Docs begins when you receive an email invitation to join a BIM 360 Docs project. From this invitation, sign in to your BIM 360 Docs account using your Autodesk ID, which is a combination of your username and password. This ID gives you single-sign-in access to multiple Autodesk sites.
Where is my BIM 360 Site ID?
Log into BIM 360 Enterprise: https://admin.b360.autodesk.com/ Go to “SETTINGS” tab. Go to “Profile” tab. Click on “View Account ID” button.
How much does BIM 360 cost?
BIM 360’s pricing starts at $480 per year, per user, and if you want more functionality, you must connect with a “specialist” to customize a plan for you.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.
How do I start my BIM 360 design?
From the Projects menu, you can create a project and activate BIM 360 service in two steps.
- Step 1 – Create a Project. Select the Projects tab on the toolbar (Item 1, below). Click the Add button to start a new project. …
- Step 2 – Activate Service. Click the Activate button for the desired BIM 360 service.
How do I install BIM 360?
To Install BIM 360 Add-Ins
- Click Profile menu Downloads to launch the Autodesk BIM 360 Add-in apps download page.
- Click the appropriate add-in app for your authoring software, and click Save.
- Open the folder where you saved the add-in and unzip it.
Where do I find Autodesk ID?
Find license information in Autodesk Account
- Sign in to your account at manage.autodesk.com.
- Under All Products And Services, click the product icon.
- For AutoCAD, including specialized toolsets or a collection, click View Items.
Is BIM 360 free for students?
A free version of Autodesk BIM 360 is not currently available to students and educators. In the future, a free version of BIM 360 may be available through the Education Community.
What is the difference between BIM 360 design and BIM 360 team?
BIM 360 Docs is cloud collaboration software that supports controlled data and document management from design through construction. BIM 360 Docs offers similar functionality to BIM 360 Team but with greater file- and folder-based access and permission controls and unlimited storage.