The trick is you have to draw half semi-circle and a line. Select both line and semi-circle and create form. You will get sphere as a result. You can do it without that line.
How do you create a model in Revit?
Create a Model
- On the Home page, under Models, click New. As an alternative, from the ribbon, click File tab New (Project).
- In the New Project dialog, under Template file, do one of the following: Select a template from the list. …
- For Create new, click Project.
- Click OK.
Can you model in-place in Revit LT?
The Model In-Place option not available in Revit LT versions.
How do you change the height of mass in Revit?
To Change the Height of a Mass Element
- Switch to a 3D view.
- Select the mass element to display its grips.
- Click the Height grip at the top of the mass element, and move it to the new location. The height of the mass element changes as you move the grip.
How do I make a massing model?
Create an In-Place Mass
- Click Massing & Site tab Conceptual Mass panel (In-Place Mass).
- Enter a name for the in-place mass family, and click OK. The application window displays the conceptual design environment.
- Create the desired shapes using the tools on the Draw panel. …
- When you are finished, click Finish Mass.
How do you draw shapes in Revit?
Sketch a Rectangle
- Select a tool that allows for a rectangle. …
- Click Modify | Place Lines tab (or respective Modify | Place
tab or Modify | Create tab) Draw panel (Rectangle).
- On the Options Bar: …
- Click in the drawing area to specify the first corner of the rectangle.
How do you make a sphere in CAD?
Create a Solid Sphere Defined by Three Points
- Click Home tab Modeling panel Sphere. Find.
- At the Command prompt, enter 3p (Three Points). Specify the first point.
- Specify the second point.
- Specify the third point.