How do I change line weight in AutoCAD?
To Set the Plotted Lineweight
- Click Application menu Print Manage Plot Styles. …
- Double-click the plot style table file that you want to modify.
- In the Plot Style Table Editor, Form View tab, select the plot style you want to change.
- Click the Lineweight arrow and select a lineweight from the list. …
- Click Save & Close.
How do you show line thickness in AutoCAD?
On the command line in AutoCAD, type LWDISPLAY and set the value to On (or 1). Alternatively, use the Show/Hide Lineweight button that can be added to the status bar.
How do I change line properties in Autocad?
Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Properties from the shortcut menu. In the Properties Inspector, click Linetype, and then the down arrow. From the drop-down list, choose the linetype that you want to assign to the objects. Press Esc to remove the selection.
How do you change the size of an object?
Quickly resize a picture, shape, WordArt, or other object
- To keep the object’s center in the same place, press and hold the OPTION key while you drag the sizing handle.
- To maintain an object’s proportions while resizing it, press and hold the SHIFT key while you drag a corner sizing handle.
How big of a download is AutoCAD?
2.5 GB hard disk free for download and installation. 1024×768 with True Colours display. Apple Safari 5.0 or later.
What is AutoCAD scale?
Scale Factor. Multiplies the dimensions of the selected objects by the specified scale. A scale factor greater than 1 enlarges the objects. A scale factor between 0 and 1 shrinks the objects. You can also drag the cursor to make the object larger or smaller.