In the Type Properties window which should now be on screen, select the Text type from the drop down list or create a new one. Then under Graphics ►Background, click Opaque and switch it to Transparent.
How do I change the background of text in AutoCAD?
You can easily add a background mask to the text. Double-click the text to begin editing the text. Then, in the Style panel of the Text Editor contextual ribbon, click the Background Mask button. The program displays the Background Mask dialog.
How do you fade text in AutoCAD?
In AutoCAD, open the OPTIONS dialogue box. Choose the DISPLAY tab. Located at the bottom-right of the dialogue box, there is a section called “Fade Control”. Adjust the slide bar labelled “Xref display” to control the intensity of the Xref fade.
How do I remove text border in AutoCAD?
How do you hide text in AutoCAD? Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Options. In the Options dialog box, Display tab, under Display Performance, click or clear Show Text Boundary Frame Only, and click OK.
How do you hatch in text?
Go to the tab called Advanced in the Boundary Hatch dialog box and under Island Detection Style try using Normal or Outer. Ignore seems to draw the hatch right over the text. The other two option “see” the text box as an island.
How do I delete text in Autocad 2018?
To Erase an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Erase. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. …
- Press Enter to end the command.
What is text mask Autocad?
TEXTMASK hides objects by creating a mask object behind selected text or mtext. The mask object is offset from the text by a specified value. Text objects are grouped together with the mask objects so that they moved, copied, and erased together.
How do you unmask a text?
To Unmask Text in a Message
- In the Conversation pane or the Preview pane of an Interaction, right-click the Message and select Show Message. The Message window is displayed.
- In the Content tab, select the masked text.
- Right-click and select Unmask Selected from the shortcut menu.
How do you remove annotation text in AutoCAD?
To Delete Annotation from Drawings
- Click Annotate tab Map Annotation panel Delete Annotation. Find.
- In the Annotation Delete dialog box, select an annotation template . Tip: You can select more than one template at a time.
- Click OK.
How do I delete all text in AutoCAD?
The solution is pretty simple! Type QSELECT and choose object type for example: rotated dimension or mtext or whatever and apply it to the entire drawing or to a specific part of a drawing if you want. Then click OK and erase them all. This is one of the best functions in AutoCAD.