How do I show a dimension box in SketchUp?
How to restore the Measurement Box
- It is normally in the lower right corner of the screen. If it is not there, make sure you have SketchUp set to full screen.
- Go to View >Toolbars and uptick Measurements. Does it show?
- Go to Window >Preferences >Workspace and click on Reset Workspace.
How do you write dimensions?
Here are some popular examples:
- Boxes: Length x Width x Height (See below)
- Bags: Width x Length (The width is always the dimension of the bag opening.)
- Labels: Length x Width.
How much RAM does SketchUp use?
SketchUp for Web – System Requirements
|Minimum Specifications||Recommended Specifications|
|4GB RAM||8GB+ RAM|
|700MB of available hard-disk space||At least 1GB of available hard-disk space|
|Intel HD integrated graphics card with at least 512MB video memory||Discrete Graphics card such as AMD Radeon R9 M37X 2048 MB|
What is SketchUp Layout?
Sketchup Layout is designed to take the solid model from Google Sketchup Pro and convert it into orthographic views, presentation views and other working drawings. The user will use Google Sketchup Pro to create “Scenes” that will be equal to the orthographic views of a design (Front, Right Side, Left Side, Rear, etc.)
Why can’t I enter measurements in SketchUp?
Are you clicking in the measurements box before you start typing? If so, don’t. Start drawing, let go of the mouse and start typing. If you are drawing a rectangle, look at the measurements box and use the same separator as shown between the length and width of the rectangle.
What is the foot symbol on SketchUp?
to input feet use the key combination of [alt gr] and [‘] to input inches use the key combination of [alt gr] and [shift] and [“]