How do I mirror something in ArchiCAD?
To Drag, Rotate, or Mirror one copy of an element, select the element and choose the desired command from the Edit > Move menu or the context menu. Another way is to choose the plain Drag/Rotate/Mirror command from the pet palette, then press Ctrl (Windows) or Alt/Opt (MacOS).
How do I flip an object in ArchiCAD?
To use the Rotate functionality within Objective, you need: An Object or Lamp in ARCHICAD.
How to Rotate an object using Objective
- Select the Object/s you wish to Rotate.
- Go to Cadimage> Objective > Tools > Rotate.
How do I drag copy in ArchiCAD?
To Drag Multiple Copies of an element, select it and activate the Drag command Ctrl + D (PC) or Command + D (Mac) then use the multiple copy shortcut key; Ctrl + Alt (PC) or Command + Alt (Mac).
How do you elevate in ArchiCAD?
Choose the Edit > Move > Elevate command, or the Elevate command from the pet palette. This brings up the Elevate dialog box. 3. Type the value by which you wish to raise or lower all selected elements.
How do I rotate my roof in ArchiCAD?
Re: How to rotate a roof
- Create your eyebrow in the Complex profile window.
- apply it to a BEAM.
- Place the BEAM into the supporting roof.
- Apply the incline in the BEAM tool.
- For the SEO phase 1: use the BEAM as Operator and the ROOF as Target – subtract with extrude down.
How do I get multiple paste options?
Press Win key+V. Click the item you wish to paste. Continue until you’ve pasted each of the items you want. Next, you can control the items you’ve pasted.