Select a legend view and copy it to the clipboard. Click Modify tab Clipboard panel Paste drop-down, and select one of the following options: Paste from Clipboard: Manually place the legend view onto another sheet view. Aligned to Selected Views: Specify from a list of sheet views in the current model.
Can you import legends in Revit?
The Transfer Legend add-in for Autodesk® Revit® is a free application that helps you to transfer/copy existing legends from a Revit linked document file to the current document with a few simple clicks.
How do you use legends in Revit?
Create a Legend
- Click View tab Create panel Legends drop-down (Legend).
- In the New Legend View dialog, enter a name for the legend view and select the view scale.
- Click OK. …
- Add the desired element symbols to the view using any of the following methods: …
- Click Annotate tab Text panel (Text).
How do you copy and move in Revit?
Click once in the drawing area to begin moving and copying the elements. Move the cursor away from the original elements and toward the area where you want to place a copy. Click to place the copy or enter a value for the listening dimension. Continue placing more elements, or press Esc to exit the Copy tool.
How do I import a Revit file into another Revit?
Open an existing model, and link another model to it.
- Open an existing model or start a new model. You will link another model into this model.
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Revit).
- In the Import/Link RVT dialog, select the model to link. …
- For Positioning, specify the desired option. …
- Click Open.
What is a Revit symbol?
Revit 2021. Apr 19 2021In-product view. A symbol is a graphic representation of an annotation element or other object.
Can you copy views between Revit models?
Solution: While Revit allows inserting Drafting views and schedules from an existing project, it does not have built in options to allow copying/inserting 3D / Plan views between different Revit projects.
How do I copy a 3D view from one Revit file to another?
Open the same plan view in both projects. Right click on the 1st project’s project browser the 3D view you want to copy –> Select Show camera -> Press Ctrl + C (Copy) being on the 1st project plan view .> Go to the 2nd Project same plan view -> Go to Paste Alligned to view.
How do you copy furniture in Revit?
Revit Tip: Copy vs. Copy to Clipboard
- Select the object or objects.
- Select Copy.
- Click on the beginning reference point.
- Click on the ending point.
How do you copy and paste walls in Revit?
- Copy to Clipboard (CTRL+C) or from the Modify ribbon>Clipboard panel, choose Copy.
- On the Modify ribbon > Clipboard, click the drop down arrow under the Paste command.
- Select “Aligned to Selected Levels”
- Choose the Target level (i.e. Level 2)
- Switch to a 3D View to see the results.