How do I open the main menu in AutoCAD?
To Display the Menu Bar
- At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar.
- At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
How do I access drawing settings in AutoCAD?
On the Toolspace Settings tab, right-click the drawing name and click Edit Drawing Settings. The Drawing Settings dialog box includes five tabs and many settings. Note: For detailed reference information about the Drawing Settings tabs, see Drawing Settings Dialog Box.
What is the shortcut key for option in AutoCAD?
In the Shortcut Keys dialog box, hold down the modifier key Ctrl with a combination of Shift, Alt, or Shift and Alt along with the desired letter, number, function, or virtual key such as F1 or Insert.
How do I restore the ribbon in AutoCAD?
To turn it back on, type RIBBON on the command line. Check to see if the view mode of the ribbon also needs to be adjusted. Click the cycle button to the right of the ribbon tab to cycle through the panel views.
Where are AutoCAD settings saved?
Copy it to the settings folder(s) for the active program.
- AutoCAD for Mac 2016 and newer: ~Home/Library/Application Support/Autodesk/AutoCAD 20xx.
- AutoCAD for Mac 2015 and older (both folders): ~Home/Library/Application Support/Autodesk/roaming/AutoCAD 20xx. ~Home/Library/Application Support/Autodesk/local/AutoCAD 20xx.
How do I set AutoCAD to default settings?
Start menu > All Programs > Autodesk > AutoCAD 201x > Reset Settings To Default.
To reset the entire program:
- Click Preferences under the AutoCAD menu.
- Click the Application tab.
- Click the Reset Application Options button.
- Click Reset AutoCAD.
Where is application button in AutoCAD?
To access the application menu, click at the upper-left corner of the workspace. The application menu remains open as long as the cursor is located inside the application menu window. To close the application menu, either activate a menu command, or click outside of the application menu window.