How do I delete a model in Revit?
Remove a Model from a Revit Server
- Open the Revit Server Administrator.
- In the tree control, select the model, and click Delete.
How do I remove models from BIM 360 Glue?
Then after selecting the the MODELS view from the tab on the left (cube with two smaller cubes beside it) select the check boxes under the model(s) to delete, then right-click one of them and select DELETE.
How do I delete a project from BIM 360?
- In the Admin console, switch to the Projects tab.
- Find the project, hover over it > Archive. Alternatively, you can filter projects using Show > Archived to find the archived project you want to delete.
- Click Delete > Delete in the confirmation dialog.
How do I rename a Revit file in BIM 360?
To rename or delete Revit Cloud Workshared models you need to login to BIM 360 from the web:
- Login to BIM 360 Document Management.
- Navigate to the folder where the models were published.
- Select and use the options to rename or delete.
How do you delete a system family in Revit?
right-click a family, and click Edit. The family opens in the Family Editor. right-click a family or type, and click Delete from Project. In addition to deleting the family or type from the project, this function deletes instances of matching types that exist in the model.
How do you delete a section in Revit?
- In the drawing area, select the part.
- Press Delete , or click Modify | Parts tab Modify panel (Delete). A Revit warning displays stating “Edits to the model will cause some Parts to be deleted.”
- Click Delete Element(s) in the warning dialog to remove all parts.
How do I archive in Revit BIM 360?
To archive a project, select the project on the Project tab > Archive > Archive. To restore a project, select the project on the Project tab > Restore.
Can you delete projects in Fusion 360?
You have to go to the Data Panel in Fusion 360. Right click the project you want to delete and choose Archive.
How do you copy a model in Revit?
With the model you want to duplicate open, click (Duplicate) to duplicate the cloud model. Note: Alternatively, from InfraWorks Home, hover over the model tile with your cursor, click the ellipses and select Duplicate Model.
How do you copy a model on a BIM 360?
Copy a file or folder
- Hover over the file or folder you want to copy.
- Click the drop-down button > Copy .
- Select the Project and the folder you want to move the content into.
- Click Copy.