If using the default browser organisation, navigate to the end of the the Project Browser. You will see Groups. Use the Dropdown and you will see Detail Groups and Model Groups.
How do you search in Revit?
Revit has a search feature built into the Project Browser. – Right-click on an entry, say a kitchen-related entry, and click search. Revit is going to find every entry with the keyword “kitchen” and it’s going to expand the category that it’s a part of.
How do you manage groups in Revit?
Add or Remove Elements in a Group
- In the drawing area, select the group to modify. …
- Click Modify | Model Groups tab or Modify | Attached Detail Groups tab Group panel (Edit Group). …
- On the Edit Group panel, click (Add) to add elements to the group, or click (Remove) to remove elements from the group.
Can you do a word search in Revit?
Select Annotate tab Text panel (Find/Replace). In the Find/Replace dialog, for Find, enter the text you want to replace. … See Find and replace text in a detail group.
How do I search for a schedule in Revit?
While anywhere in project go to the “Add-ins” tab >> “ModPlus” panel >> and click the Schedule Lookup button. 2. Inside the main window (1) type in the values into search bar that a table you are looking for should contain. You can specify several values.
Can you group objects in Revit?
Click Architecture tab Model panel Model Group drop-down (Create Group). In the Create Group dialog, enter a name for the group. Select the type of group to create (model or detail), and click OK. Revit enters group edit mode.
How do I make a group unique in Revit?
In the Project Browser, right-click the group name, and click Duplicate. The new group displays in the Project Browser. For example, if your original group was called Group 1, the new group would be Group 2. You can rename the group as necessary.
How do you select a group in Revit?
How to Group in Revit
- In a project view, select the desired elements or existing groups you want in the group.
- Click Modify | Multi-Select tabCreate panel (Create Group). …
- In the Create Group dialog, enter a name for the group. …
- If you want to open the group in the group editor, select Open in Group Editor. …
- Click OK.
How do I select by ID in Revit?
Select Elements by ID
- Click Manage tab Inquiry panel (Select by ID).
- In the Select Elements by ID dialog, type the ID number, and click Show.
How do I find tags in Revit?
About Selecting View Tags
- To select a section tag, click the section line.
- To select an elevation tag, click the square part of the tag.
- To select a callout tag, click the dotted line (bubble) that defines the callout area.
How do you find a mark in Revit?
The easiest way to find duplicate Marks / Type Marks in Revit is to create a new schedule of the Family type. Then, ensure Itemise every instance is active, and that the schedule is in ascending order by type mark/mark.
Can you combine schedules in Revit?
You can combine two or more parameters to display in a single cell of a schedule. The values for the combined parameters are separated by a slash or other character you specify.
How do I create a schedule in Revit 2020?
Create a Schedule or Quantity
- Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down Schedule/Quantities.
- In the New Schedule dialog, do the following: Select a component from the category list. …
- In the Schedule Properties dialog, specify the schedule properties. Select Fields. …
- Click OK.
How do you find hidden elements in Revit?
Select the element. Do one of the following: Click Modify | <Element> tab Reveal Hidden Elements panel (Unhide Element) or (Unhide Category). Right-click the element, and click Unhide in View Elements or Category.