You can import a Revit 3-D model into Google SketchUp if you export it in the “. DXF” file format. Click the “R” icon on your toolbar and select the “Export” option. Click “CAD Formats” and select “DXF” from the list of export types.
How do you select an object in AutoCAD?
Select objects by clicking them or by using a window or crossing method. To specify a rectangular selection area, click and release the mouse button, move the cursor, and click again. To create a lasso selection, click, drag, and release the mouse button.
Why can’t I select anything in AutoCAD?
There might be several causes for this: The desired objects are within a viewport on a layout and the viewport is not active. The layer of the objects are locked. The edit mode of an xref is active.
How do you select all images in AutoCAD?
Selecting All Objects in Your Drawing at Once
When no command: – key combination (hold) Ctrl+A.
Why is AutoCAD not snapping?
Press F3 to toggle osnaps on/off. Check that osnap is On (OSNAP command) and that the snap function is also selected. Flatten the drawing or make sure that all objects are on the same plane, or with the same Z value. Check the value of the AUTOSNAP variable and make sure that it is an odd number.
How do I fix selection in AutoCAD?
- Click the application menu (the A in the top-left corner) and select Options.
- On the Selection tab, clear the Use Shift to add to selection option.
- Choose OK to close the Options window.
How do I change the selection type in AutoCAD?
To Change Object Selection Settings
- Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Options.
- On the Selection tab, choose the settings you want. Among other settings, you can set. Whether objects to be selected are previewed during selection. Whether selected objects are highlighted.
How do I select an image?
- While editing an image, choose Select > Subject.
- While using the Object Selection, Quick Selection, or Magic Wand tools, click Select Subject in the options bar.
- While using the Object Selection or Quick Selection tools in the Select & Mask workspace, click Select Subject in the options bar.
How do I select all circles in AutoCAD?
How do I select all circles in AutoCAD? In the “Object type” menu select “Circle” and select “Radius” from “Properties” panel. Select “AutoCAD to select all circles from drawing with the radius less than 25 units.
How do I select the same block in AutoCAD?
Select all instances of a block
- Open the Properties palette.
- Click the Quick Select button to open the Quick Select dialog box.
- For the Object Type, choose Block Reference. …
- For the Property, choose Name.
- For the Operator, choose = Equals (the default).
- For the Value, choose the block’s name from the drop-down list.
Which command is used to select the entire drawing?
In MS Paint, we can select the complete drawing using the Ctrl+A key combination through the keyboard.
How do I select an area in AutoCAD?
To Select Objects
- To specify a rectangular selection area, click and release the mouse button, move the cursor, and click again.
- To create a lasso selection, click, drag, and release the mouse button.
What are the shortcut keys in AutoCAD?
|Ctrl+Shift+V||Paste data as block|
|Ctrl+Z||Undo last action|
|Ctrl+Y||Redo last action|
|Ctrl+[||Cancel current command (or ctrl+)|