How do I edit a point in Sketchup?
move the endpoint > click and type the desired value and hit [Enter]. before grabbing the endpoint you can hover over a face that the endpoint is in > then press and hold down [Shift]** > and only then grab the desired endpoint. This will constain moving the endpoint in the same plane of that face. >
What happens when you triple click a face in SketchUp?
When you double-click a face, you select that face and all the edges that define it. Double-clicking an edge gives you that edge plus all the faces that are connected to it. When you triple-click an edge or a face, you select the whole conglomeration that it’s a part of.
How do I resize an object in SketchUp?
Here’s how the process works, using a cabinet as an example:
- With the Select tool ( ), select the geometry you want to scale. …
- Select the Scale tool ( ) or press the S key. …
- Click an edge or face grip (not a corner grip). …
- Move the cursor to scale the entity. …
- Click to set your selection’s new scale.
How do you separate components in SketchUp?
How do you split a component in SketchUp?
- Select the Split tool ( ). Tip: Until you hover over a solid group or component, you see an arrow cursor with a circle and a slash. …
- Click a solid entity.
- Click another solid entity that intersects your first selection.
What is the unique component?
Unique Components means Components that are specific and unique to a Product and that are not sold by a Supplier in the ordinary course of business to any party (other than ABWN) as specified in a Product Information Document.