How do you divide an angle into N equal parts?
An angle can only be divided by a ray on the interior of the angle, though. Such a ray that divides an angle into two equal angles is called an angle bisector. Likewise, two rays that divide an angle into three congruent angles are called angle trisectors.
How do you get curved Plines?
To Draw a Line and Arc Polyline
- Click Home tab Draw panel Polyline. Find.
- Specify the start point of the polyline segment.
- Specify the endpoint of the polyline segment. …
- Specify additional polyline segments as needed.
- Press Enter to end, or enter c to close the polyline.
How do I create an arc polyline in Autocad?
Click Drafting tab > Draw panel > Polyline. Specify the start point of the polyline segment. Specify the endpoint of the polyline segment. Switch to Arc mode by entering a (Arc) at the Command prompt.