How do you make a wheel in Revit?
Access the Wheel Menu by right-clicking on the currently displayed wheel. The menu items available on the Wheel menu are dependent on the current wheel and program. The Wheel menu has the following options: Mini View Object Wheel.
How do I turn on the navigation wheel in Autocad?
To Switch to the Full Navigation Wheel
- Click Navigation Bar Steering Wheels drop-down Full Navigation Wheel. Find.
- Right-click the wheel, and click Full Navigation Wheel.
How do you move an orbit in Revit?
SHIFT + Middle Mouse – Orbit in 3D views or pan in 2D views. Selecting an object before pressing SHIFT + Middle Mouse will cause the orbit to rotate around the selected object.
How do I use the walk tool in Revit?
Walk Through a Model
- Display one of the Full Navigation wheels or the Mini Tour Building wheel.
- Click and hold down the Walk wedge. The cursor changes to the Walk cursor and the Center Circle icon displays.
- Drag in the direction you want to walk. …
- Release the mouse button to return to the wheel.
What is navigation wheel in CAD?
The Full Navigation wheels combine the 2D and 3D navigation tools found on the 2D Navigation, View Object, and Tour Building wheels into a single wheel. The Full Navigation wheels (big and mini) contain common 3D navigation tools used for both viewing an object and touring a building.
How do I open project browser in Revit 2018?
To open the Project Browser, click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Project Browser, or right-click anywhere in the application window and click Browsers Project Browser.