In the Folder tree, select the folder you want to upload files to. Click the Upload files drop-down menu and select Upload file. Navigate to the file on your computer that you want to upload and select it for upload. Tip: You can also drag and drop a file from your computer into the BIM 360 folder.
How do I publish drawings to BIM 360?
See Select Views and Sheets to Publish to the Cloud.
- For each cloud model, do the following: …
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Models panel (Manage Cloud Models).
- Select a BIM 360 project.
- From that project, select a model from the list and click (Publish Latest) to publish the latest version of that model.
How do I upload a linked file to BIM 360?
In the BIM 360 use the Upload file > Linked Files. Select the all files to be uploaded. Select which is the Parent (Host) > Continue.
Note: This workflow does not work in the Plans folder.
- In the published host file, link the linked file from its location in BIM 360 Document Management.
- Sync and publish the host file.
Can AutoCAD use BIM 360?
The BIM 360 add-in app for Autodesk AutoCAD supports round-trip BIM coordination workflows between AutoCAD and the BIM 360 Glue cloud. … BIM 360 Glue enhances collaboration, as updates are available instantly to all project participants around the globe.
How do I build a BIM 360 package?
Create Submittal Package
- Click the Module Selector .
- Switch to the Submittals tab in the Project Management toolbar.
- At the top of the screen, click Packages.
- Select Create New Package.
- Enter your information: Spec Section: Select an existing section or create a new one. …
- When done, click Create.
How do I replace files in BIM 360?
- Click Upload > select the new version of the file but with the same file name.
- Drag and drop the updated file with the same file name into the content area of the project. …
- Hover over the content item (file or folder), click the dropdown button > Upload New Version.
What is upload linked files in BIM 360?
Upload Files option in BIM 360 is simply an upload tool that allows you to upload files from your local desktop to BIM 360 Platform. Upload Linked Files is a great option to upload files (i.e. Revit models or AutoCAD files) that include XREFs.
How do I open BIM 360 in AutoCAD?
Navigate Accounts and Projects
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
What does BIM 360 do?
BIM 360 supports informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle for project, design, and construction teams. BIM 360 connects your teams and data in real-time, empowering project members to anticipate, optimize, and manage all aspects of project performance.
How do you download BIM 360 Glue?
After you’ve activated your Glue account, you can download the Glue desktop installer here: https://b4.autodesk.com/desktop/. In the Welcome to Autodesk BIM 360 Glue Email, click the project host link or the Get Started button to launch Glue. Each welcome email is meant for only one user.
How do I download drawings from BIM 360?
To download an individual model, in the BIM 360 toolbar, click Models. In the Models module, make your selection, and click +Download. To download a merged model, in the BIM 360 toolbar, click Models. In the Models module, make your selection, and click More Actions Download.