How do you set up a BIM 360 model?
Upload a Model to BIM 360 Team
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign in with your Autodesk ID and password. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Team.
- Click OK.
- Select the desired project folder.
- In the dialog, click Initiate.
How much does BIM 360 cost?
BIM 360 starts at $35/month/user.
How do I connect my BIM 360?
With Desktop Connector for BIM 360, you can navigate and open files locally that are stored in the Document Management module.
Navigate Accounts and Projects
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.
How do you add people to your BIM 360?
Add individual members to the directory
- In the Account Admin module, click the Members tab.
- Click Add Add people to the member directory.
- Enter the person’s email address, press the Enter key, and click Add. …
- Select the member’s company and role from the lists and click Save.
Is BIM 360 free for students?
A free version of Autodesk BIM 360 is not currently available to students and educators. In the future, a free version of BIM 360 may be available through the Education Community.
What is the difference between BIM 360 design and BIM 360 team?
BIM 360 Docs is cloud collaboration software that supports controlled data and document management from design through construction. BIM 360 Docs offers similar functionality to BIM 360 Team but with greater file- and folder-based access and permission controls and unlimited storage.
How do I get BIM 360 on my desktop?
You must uninstall the current version of Desktop Connector before installing an older version.
Install Desktop Connector for BIM 360
- Download and install the latest version of Desktop Connector for Windows.
- Open the downloaded package and follow the instructions.
- Restart your machine.
Is there a BIM 360 desktop app?
With Desktop Connector, you can now open, save, move, rename, and delete files from your cloud-based BIM 360 Team hubs directly from your desktop or desktop application.