How do you set a scale in Revit?
Use one of the following methods: In the Project Browser, right-click the view, and click Properties.
Assign a View Scale
- On the View Control Bar, click the view scale, and select Custom.
- In the Custom Scale dialog, enter a value for Ratio.
- (Optional) Select Display Name, and enter a custom name for the scale.
- Click OK.
How do I resize an image in Revit?
Scale an Image
- Select the image.
- Click the Scale tool (I keep calling it Resize, the old name)
- Click the Origin (or first “known” point)
- Click the Second Point (second “known” point)
- Provide the correct dimension for between the known points.
- Et Voila!
How do you scale down a family in Revit?
You cannot resize or scale a family in the project environment. To scale a family in the Family Editor, you can create and use a parameter that adjusts its size.
How do you unlock scales in Revit?
- Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template.
- Modify scale defined in the view template. This will change the scale for all views using the template.
- Edit the view template to exclude the scale.
How do you find the scale in Revit?
In the Project Browser, right-click the view, and click Properties. On the Properties palette, for View Scale, select a value. Select a scale from the View Control Bar.
How do you scale multiple objects in Revit?
You can resize multiple elements simultaneously. You can use shape handles to resize one or more elements simultaneously. To scale elements graphically, use the Scale tool with 3 clicks: the first click determines the origin, and the next 2 clicks define the scale vectors.
Can you scale an object in Revit?
Do one of the following: Select the elements to scale, and then click Modify |
How do I create a halftone image in Revit?
Define Halftone/Underlay Settings
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Halftone/Underlay).
- In the Halftone/Underlay dialog, under Underlay, define the following settings: …
- Under Halftone, for Brightness, enter a value or use the slider to specify a setting between Light and Dark. …
- Click OK.
How do I scale a PDF in Revit 2020?
If you do not know the scale of the PDF and you have a known dimension for an object you can manually scale it, with the Modify>Scale (RE) command. This lets you pick the PDF distance and then enter the known value. To get started modelling, pick the PDF and check that Enable Snaps is on.
Why can’t I scale a group in Revit?
The Scale tool is unavailable if your entire selection contains just one non-supported element. On the Options Bar, select Numerical. Enter a scale factor. For example, if you enter a scale factor of 2, the element increases to be twice its original size.