How do you make a perfect circle in Sketchup?
Drawing a circle
- Select the Circle tool ( ).
- Click to place the circle’s center point. Or type absolute coordinates in the Measurements box and press Enter (Microsoft Windows) or Return (Mac OS X).
- To define the circle’s radius, move the cursor away from the center point and click to set the circle’s size.
How do you change sides in Sketchup?
To specify the number of sides you want, press the Up Arrow or Down Arrow key. Or type a number and the letter s. For example, if you want 6 sides, as shown in the following figure, type 6s and press Enter or Return. Move the cursor in or out from the center point to size the polygon and click to finish the shape.
What does the circle tool do in SketchUp?
As the name implies, this tool will draw circles. This is a very simple tool and works just like any other drawing tools (Line, Arch Line, Square…)
How do you smooth the edges of a circle in SketchUp?
To smooth edges with the Eraser tool, hold down the Ctrl key (Option on the Mac) while you click or drag over the edges you want to smooth. Use the Soften Edges panel. Located on the Window menu, this panel lets you smooth a bunch of selected edges all at once, according to the angle of their adjacent faces.
Why is SketchUp blue?
The area between the edges? If that is the case the blue colour you are seeing is probably the back face colour, the white is the front face colour. So if you have a cube, all of the outside faces should be white and inside blue. They will sometimes change depending on what SketchUp thinks is the external face.
Which SketchUp tool is used to copying an object?
With the Select tool ( ), select the geometry you want to copy. Select the Move tool ( ) from the toolbar or press M. The cursor changes to a four-way arrow. To tell SketchUp that you want to duplicate the selected entities, tap the Ctrl (Microsoft Windows) or Option (macOS) key to toggle Copy functionality.
How do you smooth edges in Autocad 3d?
To Smooth Feature Lines
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth Find.
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.