How do I change the diameter in Revit?
Change a Dimension Value
- Select an element that the dimension references.
- Click the dimension value. If the dimension is locked, the lock control appears next to it. …
- In the edit box, type a new value for the dimension, and press Enter . The element moves to satisfy the new dimension requirement.
How do you change electrical data in Revit?
Edit circuit and panel properties
- Open a panel schedule.
- Click in the panel area at the top of the schedule, or select one or more circuits in the circuit table.
- On the Properties palette, select and modify the desired parameter value.
How do you split conduit in Revit?
- Click Modify | Conduits tab Modify panel Split Element.
- If you want to remove the segment of the conduit between selected points, on the Options Bar, select Delete Inner Segment.
- Click the conduit at the point you wish to split. If you selected Delete Inner Segment, click at another point to remove a segment.
How do you change the offset in Revit?
Move or copy: Click Modify tab Modify panel (Offset). Create: When sketching an element and the Draw panel is displayed, use the Options Bar to specify offset parameters. Offset: Specify the distance by which you want to offset the element. Chain: Create a chain of offset elements.
How do you unlock dimensions in Revit?
Clicking on the lock switches it between the locked and unlocked states. Once a dimension is locked, you must unlock it to change its value. Tip: You can also switch the locked/unlocked state of the lock by right-clicking on it and choosing Toggle.
How do I add an electrical family in Revit?
- Click Insert tab Load from Library panel (Load Family).
- In the Load Family dialog, double-click the category of the family that you want to load.
- Preview any of the families (RFA) in the category: To preview a single family, select it from the list. …
- Select the family that you want to load, and click Open.
How do I change a panel in Revit?
In a project, open the sheet that contains the panel schedule you want to modify. In the sheet view, select the panel schedule. Click Modify | Panel Schedule Graphics tab Create panel Edit Panel Schedule. You can now change the template, rebalance the loads, or use the manage circuit commands.
Can you split electrical conduit?
It is an easy-to-use, self-locking split conduit that eliminates the need to cut and splice cables when repairing damaged conduit. CRS’s split conduit is designed for many cable and conduit applications including: Electric Utilities.
How do I use the offset tool in Revit?
Move or Copy Elements with the Offset Tool
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Offset).
- On the Options Bar, select how you want to specify the offset distance: …
- If you want to create and offset copies of the selected element, select Copy on the Options Bar. …
- Select the element or chain to offset.