How do I change the color of an object in Solidworks?
Click Options (Standard toolbar) or Tools > Options. On the Document Properties tab, click Model Display. Under Model / feature colors, select Shading. Click Edit and select a color from the Color palette or click Define Custom Colors and define a color of a new shade or hue.
How do you change balloons in Solidworks?
To change the balloon properties: Select the balloon and edit the properties in the Balloon PropertyManager. Right-click the balloon and select Properties. Make changes in the Note PropertyManager and click OK.
How do you use balloons in Solidworks?
To insert balloons:
- Click Balloon (Annotation toolbar), or click Insert > Annotations > Balloon. …
- Edit the properties in the PropertyManager as needed, then click a component in a drawing view of an assembly, or click a component in an assembly model, to place the leader, then click again to place the balloon.
How do I change the color of a block in Solidworks?
To apply color to blocks:
- Right-click the block and click Edit Block .
- Click Edit > Appearance > Sketch/Curve Color. If you save the block, the color is saved as part of the . sldblk file.
How do you change the look of materials in Solidworks?
To edit appearance properties such as texture mapping and colors, do one of the following:
- Right-click a model and on the context toolbar, click Appearances .
- Alt + drag an appearance from the Task Pane.
- Click Edit Appearance (Heads-up View toolbar).
- Click Edit > Appearance > Appearance.
How do you delete a balloon in Solidworks?
To remove balloons from the stack: Select a balloon in the stack and press Delete. SOLIDWORKS welcomes your feedback concerning the presentation, accuracy, and thoroughness of the documentation.
Where is the balloon property manager in Solidworks?
To display the Balloon PropertyManager, do one of the following: Click Balloon (Annotation toolbar), or click Insert > Annotations > Balloon.
How do you combine balloons in Solidworks?
To insert stacked balloons:
- Click Stacked Balloon. on the Annotation toolbar, or click Insert > Annotations > Stacked Balloon. …
- Select the point on the component where you want the balloon leader attached, then click again to place the first balloon. …
- Continue to select components. …
How do you increase balloon size in Solidworks?
You can change the data to text, custom properties, or component references. Select a size from the list (a specified number of characters), Tight fit (which adjusts automatically to the text), or User Defined (where you can set the balloon size below). Select the type of text for the balloon.