How do you change topography surface in Revit?
- Click Modify | Topography tab Surface panel (Edit Surface).
- Click Edit Surface tab Tools panel (Simplify Surface).
- Open the site plan view and select the toposurface.
- Enter a value for surface accuracy, and click OK.
- Click (Finish Surface).
How do I change component material in Revit?
Apply a Material by Family
- Click Modify |
tab Properties panel (Family Types).
- In the Family Types dialog, under Materials and Finishes, locate the parameter for the object.
- Click in the Value column for the parameter.
- Click .
- In the Material Browser, select a material, and click Apply.
- Click OK.
How do I change the color of topography in Revit?
To view or change toposurface or subregion properties, open a 3D view or a site plan view, and then click Site tab Model Site panel (Toposurface). Select the surface material from the list. You can create your own toposurface material. Topographical surfaces do not support materials with surface patterns.
How do you place topography in Revit?
Create a Toposurface by Placing Points
- Open a 3D view or a site plan view.
- Click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel (Toposurface).
- On the Options Bar, set a value for Elevation. …
- Next to the Elevation text box, select one of the following: …
- Click in the drawing area to place points. …
- Click (Finish Surface).
How do I remove a material color in Revit?
In the Project Browser, right-click the view for which you want to remove the color scheme display, and select Properties. On the Properties palette, click the value box for the Color Scheme parameter. In the Edit Color Scheme dialog, select (none) from the list, and click OK.
Where is Revit material library located?
To share a material library that you created with other users, make the ADSKLIB file available to those users by sending it to them. The ADSKLIB library file is typically located here by default: C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesAutodesk SharedMaterials2019.
Where is Family Editor in Revit?
Select an instance of the family in the drawing area, and click Modify |
Where are Revit site settings?
To access the Site Settings dialog, click the dialog launcher on the Model Sight panel. In the Site Settings dialog, you can modify the contour line display by adding contours. To do this, click Insert. Change the Start, Stop, and Increments values and select the desired Range Type and Subcategory.
How do you change the thickness of topography in Revit?
Open a plan view or a 3D view for the building model. Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Topography). In the Link Topography dialog, navigate to the topography. Select the desired topography, and click Link.
How do you show contours in Revit?
Contour labels display in site plan views.
- Create a topographic surface with different elevations.
- Open a site plan view.
- Click Massing & Site tab Modify Site panel (Label Contours).
- Sketch a line that intersects one or more contour lines.
How do you split Toposurface in Revit?
- Open a site plan or 3D view.
- Click Massing & Site tab -> Modify Site panel -> Split Surface.
- In the drawing area, select the toposurface to split.
- Revit Architecture enters sketch mode.
- Click Split Surface tab -> Draw panel -> Use sketch tools to split the toposurface.
How do you hide topographic lines in Revit?
To turn off the lines:
- Go to Visibility Graphics > Contour Lines.
- Uncheck Primary Contours and Secondary Contours.