What is the equation for converting meters to feet?
There are 3.28084 feet per meter. So if you want to convert meters to feet using your own calculator, just multiply your number of meters by 3.28084.
How many meters is 5’7 feet?
Quick Lookup Feet To Metres Common Conversions
|ft & in||m|
How many inches are in feet?
Feet to inches conversion table
|Feet (ft)||Inches (“)|
|1 ft||12 ″|
|2 ft||24 ″|
|3 ft||36 ″|
|4 ft||48 ″|
How do I convert feet to meters in AutoCAD?
Option 3: Using the SCALE command to change drawing units:
- At the command line enter “SCALE”.
- At the Select Objects prompt, enter “All“, then hit Enter.
- Enter “0,0” for the base point.
- When prompted for scale factor, enter the appropriate scale factor for the units to be converted, based on the following:
How do I change AutoCAD to inches?
- Open the Dimension Style Manager using DIMSTY.
- Select the dimension style in use.
- Select Modify.
- Navigate to the Primary Units tab.
- Set Unit Format to Decimal.
- Set the Precision to be displayed. For whole inches, set the Precision to 0.
- In the Suffix box, add the inch symbol (“).
- Press OK.
Is 5 feet 9 inches a good height?
As for men who are 5’9, this height is interesting because it’s considered the average height of the American male, yet in some countries, it’s actually considered tall for a man. … If you’re a guy of this height who is self-conscious or preoccupied with being taller, you should read the thread.
How many total inches is 5 7?
The conversion factor I remember is that there are 2.54 centimeters in 1 inch, so first I would change the feet to inches. 5 12 = 60 so 5’7″ = 67″.
What height is 5 foot 7 in CM?
Feet to Centimeters (ft to cm) Conversion
|5 feet 7 inches||170.18|
|5 feet 8 inches||172.72|
|5 feet 9 inches||175.26|
|5 feet 10 inches||177.80|
How many inches is 5’9 feet?
Human Height Conversion Table
How many foot is a feet?
Since the International Yard and Pound Agreement of 1959, one foot is defined as 0.3048 meters exactly. In customary and imperial units, one foot comprises 12 inches and one yard comprises three feet.
|1 ft in …||… is equal to …|
|Imperial/US units||13 yd 12 in|
|Metric (SI) units||0.3048 m 30.48 cm|
How many inches are a yard?
The yard is equal to 3 feet or 36 inches. The yard was defined to be exactly 0.9144 meters.