How do you copy a component in SketchUp?
To copy and drop an object, follow these steps:
- Select the object.
- Type “M” – the keyboard shortcut for Move.
- Select a point from which you want to move from.
- Type CTRL on a Windows or “Option” on a Mac to duplicate the object.
- Place the copied object wherever you want.
How do you copy and paste in SketchUp LayOut?
Cutting, copying, and pasting elements in the drawing area
Select Edit > Copy or press Ctrl+C (Microsoft Windows) or Command+C (Mac OS X) to copy the selected items to the clipboard without deleting the items from your LayOut document.
What are the 3 basic navigation tools?
Chuck Hawley explains how to use some basic traditional chart navigation tools. Circular parallel rules, parallel rules, rolling plotters, dividers, sextants, and star charts are discussed to help you understand their function in plotting a course for your next offshore boating trip.
How do I make dynamic components in SketchUp?
Attributes make components dynamic by telling SketchUp what to do.
- Select the component you want to make dynamic.
- On the Dynamic Components toolbar, click the Component Attributes tool ( ) or select Window > Component Attributes. …
- Click the Add Attribute plus sign icon to see a list of options.