To place multiple copies, on the Options Bar, select Multiple. Click once in the drawing area to begin moving and copying the elements. Move the cursor away from the original elements and toward the area where you want to place a copy. Click to place the copy or enter a value for the listening dimension.
How do you copy mass in Revit?
Import a Design as an In-Place Mass
- Click Insert tab Import panel (Import CAD).
- In the Import CAD Formats dialog, navigate to the folder that contains the file to import.
- For Files of type, select the appropriate file type (such as DWG, SAT, or SKP).
- Select the file to import.
- Specify the desired import settings.
How do you copy elements in Revit?
Select an element and, while pressing Ctrl , drag the element to copy it. Use the Copy tool to copy elements and place them immediately. Use the clipboard to copy and paste elements with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V .
How do you copy one object multiple times?
Highlight, make one grip hot, type c (copy) and move your cursor in the direction you want, then hit enter and another and another and another. It’s automatically multiple. Or of course you can type in the distance (or angle and distance) you want, hit enter, then repeat as many times as you like.
How do you select multiple elements in Revit?
Select Multiple Elements
- While pressing Ctrl , click each of the elements. …
- Draw a selection box by placing the cursor on one side of the elements to be selected and dragging it diagonally to form a rectangular boundary. …
- Press Tab to highlight connected elements, and then click to select.
How do you extrude mass in Revit?
Select the upper face of the mass.
Add extrusion and Modify extrusion
- Click the lower part of the (Create Form) button, then. (Solid Form).
- Click the lock icon of the new extrusion. Now you are free to change the shape in any direction.
- Change the height to 3500 mm.
How do you copy and move in Revit?
Click once in the drawing area to begin moving and copying the elements. Move the cursor away from the original elements and toward the area where you want to place a copy. Click to place the copy or enter a value for the listening dimension. Continue placing more elements, or press Esc to exit the Copy tool.
How do you paste from clipboard in Revit?
Paste Elements from the Clipboard
- Cut or copy elements to the clipboard.
- Place the cursor in the view where you want to paste the elements.
- Click Modify tab Clipboard panel Paste drop-down (Paste from Clipboard). …
- Click to place the preview image in the desired location.
How do you copy furniture in Revit?
Revit Tip: Copy vs. Copy to Clipboard
- Select the object or objects.
- Select Copy.
- Click on the beginning reference point.
- Click on the ending point.
Which command is used to create multiple copies of objects?
You can also make multiple copies by holding down Ctrl as you select the first point. For example, with the Stretch grip mode, you can stretch an object, such as a line, and then copy it to any point in the drawing area.
How do you make duplicates in CAD?
How do you duplicate an object in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab > Modify panel > Copy. Find.
- Select the objects to copy and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the copy.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are copied to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
How do you duplicate in CAD?
Yep, start the COPY command, pick the objects, then hit <Enter> 3 times. Select the object(s), type COPY, then hit <Enter> twice. You may also want to explore the INTERFERE command.
How do you select a filter in Revit?
Select Elements Using a Filter
- Define a selection box around the elements to select. Place the cursor on one side of the elements and drag it diagonally to form a rectangular boundary. …
- Click Modify | Multi-Select tab Filter panel (Filter). …
- Specify the categories of elements to include in the selection: …
- Click OK.