Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Browser Organization. In the Browser Organization dialog, click the Views tab to create a sort group for project views, or click the Sheets tab to create a sort group for sheets. Click New. Enter a name for the sort group, and click OK.
How do you create multiple sheets in Revit?
Create multiple sheets
- Select views, where you choose from existing views in your project. …
- Select levels, where you choose levels in a list and the application creates new floor plans. …
- Specify number of drawings, where you specify the number of copies you want of your template drawing.
How do you create a title sheet in Revit?
Create a Title Block
- Click File tab New (Title Block).
- In the New Title Block dialog, select one of the predefined title block sizes, or select New Size. …
- Add lines and text to the title block. …
- To save the title block, click File tab (Save). …
- Load the title block into a project.
How do you manage sheets in Revit?
Create a Sheet List
- In a project, click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down (Sheet List).
- On the Fields tab of the Sheet List Properties dialog, select the fields to include in the sheet list.
- (Optional) To create user-defined fields, click Add Parameter.
How do you display sheets in Revit?
To add a view to the sheet, use one of the following methods:
- In the Project Browser, expand the list of views, locate the view, and drag it onto the sheet.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Place View). In the Views dialog, select a view, and click Add View to Sheet.
How do you transfer a title block in Revit?
Import the title block, as follows:
- Click Insert tab Import panel (Import CAD).
- In the Import CAD Formats dialog, navigate to the location of the title block file to import.
- For Files of type, select the type of file to import.
- For File name, specify the file to import.
- Specify the desired import options.
- Click Open.
How do I organize my project browser?
Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down (Browser Organization). In the Browser Organization dialog, click the tab for the desired list: Views, Sheets, or Schedules. Click New. Enter a name for the organization scheme, and click OK.
What is the purpose of Project Browser Revit?
The Project Browser shows a logical hierarchy for all views, schedules, sheets, groups, and other parts of the current project. As you expand and collapse each branch, lower-level items display.