Can you divide a circle into 5 equal parts?
Draw a short arc above and below the circle. Keep the compass open at the same radius. Place the point of the compass on point B. Draw short arcs above and below the circle to intersect the other arcs.
How do I divide a circle into 18 equal parts?
A circle has 360 degrees. If it was divided into 18 equal parts, simply divide 360 by 18 to find the degrees of each angle. 360/18= 20 degrees.
How do you divide a circle into three equal parts with two lines?
How to Divide a Circle Into Thirds
- Step 1: Draw the Diameter. …
- Step 2: Mark the Center. …
- Step 2: Measure Halfway to One Edge. …
- Step 3: Draw a Perpendicular Line Through Point A to Both Edges. …
- Step 4: Draw Lines from the Center to Points B and C. …
- Step 5: Use Geometry to Solve the Problem.
Can you edit the hatch in geometry once it is drawn?
You can select multiple closed profiles in a sketch, and apply the Fill/Hatch to all of them. When you edit attributes of a hatch, all edits are kept as object overrides.
How do you split a polyline in AutoCAD?
Divide up a polyline or spline
- Start the DIVIDE command.
- At the Select object to divide: prompt, chosoe the object along which you want to place the points or blocks.
- At the Enter the number of segments or [Block]: prompt, enter the number of segments you want to create, or enter b to use the Block option.