To dock the Project Browser on the left, position the cursor in the title bar, and drag the window until the cursor is touching the edge of the Revit interface on the left. The outline of the window gives you a preview. Using the same method, drag the Properties palette.
How do I get my properties back in Revit?
My properties window has disappeared, how do I get it back? Right-click and select Properties from the right-click window, or from the Ribbon View (Tab) > Window > User Interface > tick on Properties.
How do I get the properties bar in Revit?
Opening the Properties Palette
If you subsequently close the Properties palette, you can reopen it using any of the following methods: Click Modify tab Properties panel (Properties). Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Properties. Right-click in the drawing area, and click Properties.
How do you reset properties and project browser in Revit?
- Right click Desktop > Display settings > Scale and layout.
- Change the screen resolution down to 100%.
- Locate properties panel and project browser that were left off screen. Note: After locating and moving the properties panel and project browser, change the screen resolution back to the original settings.
What is the Revit family file format?
The Revit Family File is stored in the RFA format and is affixed with the RFA extension, and is used by Revit. These RFA files are generally classified as data files that contain one or more 3D models that can be imported into a three dimensional scene and were created and saved using the Revit Family Editor.
What file format is Revit?
Revit supports a wide range of industry standards and file formats, including: Revit native formats: RVT, RFA, RTE, RFT. CAD formats: DGN, DWF, DWG, DXF, IFC, SAT, and SKP. Image formats: BMP, PNG, JPG, JPEG, and TIF.
Where is view control bar in Revit?
The View Control Bar is located at the bottom of the view window above the status bar and includes the following tools: Note: The exact tools available on the View Control Bar depends on the view type.
How do I get Project Browser in Revit 2020?
To open the Project Browser, click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Project Browser, or right-click anywhere in the application window and click Browsers Project Browser.
How do I reset Revit 2020 to default settings?
Go to the Start menu > all Programs > Autodesk > expand your software folder and then click on “Reset Settings to default”. Select “Reset custom settings” and this will reset the software and launch. Test the software for the issue.
How do you change view properties in Revit?
To see or change view properties on the Properties palette, do one of the following:
- Use the properties filter (below the Type Selector) to select the current view.
- With the view open in the drawing area, click in an empty part of the view.
- In the Project Browser, click the view name.
How do I change the view in Revit?
Modify the View Range
- Open a plan view.
- On the Properties palette, locate the View Range parameter, and click Edit. Alternatively, enter VR on the keyboard.
- In the View Range dialog, modify view range properties as necessary. …
- Click Apply to view changes.