How do I draw a polygon in AutoCAD 2020?
Draw a Polygon
- Click Home tab Draw panel Polygon. Find.
- Enter the number of sides.
- Specify the center of the polygon.
- Do one of the following: Enter i to specify a polygon inscribed within a circle. Enter c to specify a polygon circumscribed about a circle.
- Enter the radius length.
How do you draw a polygon shape?
Draw a polygon using custom polygon
- Click Polygon.
- Place the pointer on the map and click the location of the first point to start drawing.
- Move the pointer to the next point and click.
- Continue clicking at each corner of the shape until you have created the polygon. Note: …
- Double-click the first point to stop drawing.
Which command is used to draw a hexagon?
The simplest way to draw a hexagon in AutoCAD is to use the polygon tool, entering six as the number of sides. If you know the radius you’d like to use, then you can choose to size the polygon from the center. You can then choose if you want the hexagon inscribed within the radius, or circumscribed outside the radius.
What does AutoCAD stand for?
it is comprised of 2 words Auto and CAD. AUTO stands here for AUTODESK ,an american company (parent company of autocad) CAD stands here for computer aided drafting or design as this software is used mainly for drafting but also has some designing features.