How do you plan elevation?
To Create a 2D or 3D Elevation
- Draw an elevation line in the drawing.
- Select the elevation line.
- Click Building Elevation Line tab Modify panel Generate Elevation.
- Select the type of elevation object you want to create: …
- For Style to Generate, select a style for a 2D elevation.
What is a plan view?
: the appearance of an object as seen from above.
How do you draw shingles in AutoCAD?
- Draw a closed 2D polyline in the shape of the intended roof, in the location where you want to place the roof.
- Open the tool palette that contains the roof tool you want to use. …
- Right-click a roof tool, and click Apply Tool Properties to Linework and Walls.
- Select the polyline to convert, and press Enter.