How do I copy a panel schedule template in Revit?
Duplicate a panel schedule template
- Click Manage tab Settings Panel Panel Schedule Templates Manage Templates.
- In the Manage Panel Schedule Templates dialog, click Duplicate.
- In the Duplicate Panel Schedule Template dialog, enter a name, and click OK.
How do you duplicate in Revit?
To copy the model geometry from an existing view into a new view, right-click the existing view in the Project Browser, and click Duplicate View Duplicate. If you right-click, and click Duplicate View Duplicate with Detailing, both the model geometry and the detail geometry are copied into the new view.
How do I create a dummy schedule in Revit?
Create a Key Schedule
- Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down Schedule/Quantities.
- In the New Schedule dialog, select the element category for which you want to schedule keys.
- Select Schedule keys. …
- Click OK.
- In the Schedule Properties dialog, add the predefined fields for the style. …
- Click OK.
How do I import a Revit schedule?
Use a Schedule in Another Model
- Click Insert tab Import panel Insert from File drop-down Insert Views from File.
- Select a Revit project that contains the views to insert, and click Open. …
- Select the views to display from the list.
- Check the views you would like to insert, and click OK.
How do you merge columns in Revit?
Group Column Headings in a Schedule
- Open a schedule view.
- In the group header rows, drag the cursor across the headings to group. …
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab Headers panel Group, or right-click the selected headings, and click Group Headers. …
- Enter text in the new row as necessary.
What is embedded schedule in Revit?
When creating a schedule for rooms, spaces, duct systems, piping systems, or electrical circuits, you can create an embedded schedule to show information about components that are members of these systems. Create a schedule for spaces, duct systems, piping systems, or electrical circuits.
What does duplicate as dependent mean in Revit?
Duplicate as a Dependent creates a copy of the view and links it to the original (parent) view, as shown in the Project Browser below. View-specific changes made to the overall view, such as changing the Scale, are also reflected in the dependent (child) views and vice-versa.
Can Revit not duplicate existing views?
Go to View > Plans Views > Floor plan. Uncheck “Do not duplicate existing views”. Select the same Level from step one. Select OK.
How do you link Excel to Revit?
Linking Excel into Revit
- Open your Revit project.
- Select Link CAD icon. You can find the Link CAD icon on the ribbon under Insert in the Link section. …
- Modify Link settings. …
- Click anywhere on the drawing area to place the schedule.
- Save your file.