How do you search in Revit?
Revit has a search feature built into the Project Browser. – Right-click on an entry, say a kitchen-related entry, and click search. Revit is going to find every entry with the keyword “kitchen” and it’s going to expand the category that it’s a part of.
How do you manage sheets in Revit?
Create a Sheet List
- In a project, click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down (Sheet List).
- On the Fields tab of the Sheet List Properties dialog, select the fields to include in the sheet list.
- (Optional) To create user-defined fields, click Add Parameter.
How do you find hidden items in Revit?
Select the element. Do one of the following: Click Modify |
Can you do a word search in Revit?
Select Annotate tab Text panel (Find/Replace). In the Find/Replace dialog, for Find, enter the text you want to replace. … See Find and replace text in a detail group.
How do I select by ID in Revit?
Select Elements by ID
- Click Manage tab Inquiry panel (Select by ID).
- In the Select Elements by ID dialog, type the ID number, and click Show.
How do you put drawings on sheets in Revit?
Add a Sheet
- Open the project.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Sheet).
- Select a title block, as follows: In the New Sheet dialog, select a title block from the list. …
- Enter information in the title block of the sheet.
- Add views to the sheet.
- Change the default number and name that Revit assigned to the sheet.
How do you change the size of a sheet in Revit?
Click the Revit Application Button. Choose New, Family. In the default Revit Templates location, open the Titleblocks subfolder. Choose the desired paper format (or New Size for a custom paper size)
How do I move a sheet in Project Browser Revit?
To move the Project Browser, drag the browser’s title bar within the Revit window. As you move the cursor, an outline indicates where the browser will move to, and what its shape will be. Release the mouse button to place the browser in the desired location.
How do you add identity data to a sheet in Revit?
Click the location on the sheet where parameter is to be placed. In the Select Parameter dialog box, click Add. In the Parameter Properties dialog box, click Select. In the Shared Parameters dialog box, select the parameter group created earlier, and then select the parameter that desired in this label position.
What is the purpose of Project Browser Revit?
The Project Browser shows a logical hierarchy for all views, schedules, sheets, groups, and other parts of the current project. As you expand and collapse each branch, lower-level items display.