How do I add scenery to SketchUp?
To add a scene, follow these steps:
- Select Window > Scenes to open the Scenes dialog. Open the Scenes dialog in the Default Tray.
- Click the Add Scene icon ( ). The scene appears in the Scenes dialog with the default name of Scene 1 .
- (Optional) Click the Show Details icon ( ) in the upper right of the Scenes dialog.
How do I make my 3D brighter?
How to start using Brighter3D
- Make sure you have SketchUp installed, you may download the free (MAKE) or paid (PRO) version from the SketchUp download page. You need to download 64bit version.
- With SketchUp closed download and install the Brighter3D plugin.
- Run SketchUp.
What is SketchUp Layout?
Sketchup Layout is designed to take the solid model from Google Sketchup Pro and convert it into orthographic views, presentation views and other working drawings. The user will use Google Sketchup Pro to create “Scenes” that will be equal to the orthographic views of a design (Front, Right Side, Left Side, Rear, etc.)
Why is VRAY background black?
When saving your output image, make sure you choose JPEG or JPG instead of PNG. In PNG format the background is usually either Transparent, White, or in some cases Black when there is no BG image, and sometimes it gets stuck that way even if there was a BG image so changing it to JPEG should take care of that.
How do I get rid of sky in SketchUp VRAY?
For this we will need to edit the environment settings:
- Environment > GI (skylight) and click on M.
- On the left click on “TexSky” and change it to “None”. …
- Environment > Reflection/refraction (background) and again click on M.
- In here we will change the TexSky to TexAColor, and set this colour on the right to white.