Click on the Select Objects tool. Click and drag a selection marquee around the objects you would like to select. When you release the mouse button, the objects within the selection marquee will be selected as a group.
How do you make a block in chief architect?
- Click on the Select Objects tool.
- Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and click and drag a rectangular selection marquee around the objects. …
- Click the Make Architectural Block button in the edit toolbar to merge the objects into a single architectural block again.
What key on the keyboard lets you move an object through another object and override movement restrictions?
To override any movement restrictions you encounter, hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard if you’re on a Windows PC, or the Command key on a Mac as you drag the object with its Move edit handle.
How do you put a toilet in chief architect?
Select View> Library Browser , and browse to Chief Architect Core Catalogs> Architectural> Fixtures> Toilets, and select the Standard Toilet symbol. Click in the drawing area to place the selected toilet at that location.
How do you extrude in chief architect?
- Select Build> Primitive> Face , move your mouse in to the drawing area, then click, drag and release the mouse button to draw the first edge.
- Click to define the endpoints of additional edges. …
- To finish drawing, click at the original starting point.
How do I edit CAD blocks?
To edit a block in-place, do any of the following: Right-click on the block and select Edit Block In-Place. Use the command REFEDIT to open the in-place block editor for a selected block. After editing, use the REFCLOSE command to close it.
How do you drag and drop with keyboard?
Copy, Move, and Create Shortcuts in Windows With Drag-and-Drop
- Ctrl+Drag will copy the file.
- Shift+Drag will move the file (in situations where copy is the default—like when you’re dragging a file between two different drives)
- Alt+Drag will create a shortcut to the file in the new location.
What is the shortcut key of move?
Copy, paste, and other general keyboard shortcuts
|Press this key||To do this|
|Ctrl + Y||Redo an action.|
|Ctrl + Right arrow||Move the cursor to the beginning of the next word.|
|Ctrl + Left arrow||Move the cursor to the beginning of the previous word.|
|Ctrl + Down arrow||Move the cursor to the beginning of the next paragraph.|
How do you move an object in a door?
Open the Options menu from any attribute of the object where you want to move the object.
- To move the object before the current object, click Move Before.
- To move the object one level below the current object, click Move Below.
- To move the object after the current object, click Move After.