How do I change dimensions in SketchUp online?
Follow these steps:
- With your model open in SketchUp, select Window > Model Info.
- In the sidebar on the left, select Units. The Units panel appears.
- From the Format drop-down list, select your desired unit format: Architectural, Decimal, Engineering, or Fractional.
How do you scale down an object?
To scale an object to a smaller size, you simply divide each dimension by the required scale factor. For example, if you would like to apply a scale factor of 1:6 and the length of the item is 60 cm, you simply divide 60 / 6 = 10 cm to get the new dimension.
What is Sketchup Layout?
Sketchup Layout is designed to take the solid model from Google Sketchup Pro and convert it into orthographic views, presentation views and other working drawings. The user will use Google Sketchup Pro to create “Scenes” that will be equal to the orthographic views of a design (Front, Right Side, Left Side, Rear, etc.)
What is a scale of 1 100?
If the scale of the plan is 1 : 100, this means the real measurements are 100 times longer than they are on the plan. So 1 cm on the plan represents a real length of 100 cm (1 metre)
How do you scale a drawing in layout?
To Modify the Scale of a Layout Viewport
- Select the layout viewport that you want to modify.
- Right-click, and then choose Properties.
- If necessary, click Display Locked and choose No.
- In the Properties palette, select Standard Scale, and then select a new scale from the list.
How do you enter dimensions?
The first dimension to measure is length. Length is always the longest side of the box that has a flap. The next dimension is width. The width side also has a flap, but is always the side shorter than the length.
How do I see dimensions in Sketchup?
To measure a dimension while in either view, follow these steps:
- Move your controller into view and direct your cursor over the model. …
- Click the model. …
- Click the Tape Measure icon ( ).
- At the prompt, move your cursor over the beginning point for your measurement and click.