How do you indent a point?
To indent using the indent markers:
- Place the insertion point anywhere in the paragraph you want to indent, or select one or more paragraphs.
- Click and drag the desired indent marker. In our example, we’ll click and drag the left indent marker.
- Release the mouse. The paragraphs will be indented.
What is the indent command?
The indent command assumes that any comment with a – (dash) or * (asterisk) immediately after the start of a comment marker (/*- or /**) is a comment surrounded by asterisks. … The indent command fits as many words (separated by blanks, tabs, or new-lines) on a line as possible. Blank lines break paragraphs.
How do you create a paragraph in CAD?
To Create Text
- Click Home tab Annotation panel Multiline Text. …
- Specify opposite corners of a bounding box to define the width of the multiline text object. …
- Specify the initial formatting. …
- Enter the text. …
- To change individual characters, words, or paragraphs, highlight the text and specify the formatting changes.
What is indent example?
When you press the “Tab” button in a word processing program so the first line of your text starts further inward than the second, this is an example of indent. … A space left when you “tab” to move text inward in a word processing program is an example of an indent.
Why does my indent go too far word?
Please try the following: Press Ctrl + A to select all the content in your document. Then go to Format > Align & indent > Indentation options. In the “Indentation options” panel, make sure the box for “Left” is zero and “Special” is either “None” or the first line is set to 0.5.
How do you indent in Word?
293 How do I indent a paragraph in Word?
- Select the paragraph to be indented;
- From the Home tab, Paragraph group, select the dialog box launcher;
- Check that the Indents and Spacing tab is selected;
- In the Indentation section set the indent value you require.
What is the normal indent on word?
The first line indents to the first default tab setting — one half inch from the left margin. You need to indent the paragraph one full inch from the margin, so you press [Tab] again. Word indents the first line one inch and indents the entire paragraph one half inch from the margin.
Where is indent command found?
The most common way to indent is to use the Tab key. This method is best for indenting one line of text rather than multiple lines. Place the insertion point to the left of the text you want to indent. Press the Tab key.
What is a left and right indent in Word?
Left Line Indent Indents all the lines of the paragraph a specified distance from the left margin. Right Line Indent Indents all the lines of the paragraph a specific distance from the right margin. Hanging Indent Indents all the lines of the paragraph a specific distance from the left margin except the first line.
What does AutoCAD stand for?
it is comprised of 2 words Auto and CAD. AUTO stands here for AUTODESK ,an american company (parent company of autocad) CAD stands here for computer aided drafting or design as this software is used mainly for drafting but also has some designing features.
What are the commands for AutoCAD text?
- Click elsewhere in a drawing to start a new set of rows of single-line text.
- Press Tab or Shift+Tab to move forward and back between the sets of single-line text.
- Press Alt and click a text object to edit a set of text lines.
What are the two kinds of AutoCAD text?
AutoCAD has two different types of text that can be created Single Line and Multiline. The format that the text is shown on your drawing is controlled by the text style manager. Access to the text style manager can be found either on the Home Tab or the Annotate Tab.