How do I import a raster image into Revit?
- Click File menu > Import/Link > Image.
- In the Open dialog box, select the image that you want to import.
How do you add a picture to a Revit schedule?
Click the value field for the property, and click the browse button to open the Manage Images dialog. Click Add, and navigate to the location of the image you wish to associate with this element. Select the image, and click Open. Click OK.
How do you insert a 3D image in Revit?
Place a decal in a 2D view or a 3D orthographic view.
- In a Revit project, open a 2D view or a 3D orthographic view. …
- Click Insert tab Link panel Decal drop-down (Place Decal). …
- From the Type Selector, select the type of decal to place in the view.
How do you underlay an image in Revit?
Add an Image to a Sheet
- Prepare the image file. …
- In the Revit project, open the sheet.
- Click Insert tab Import panel (Image). …
- In the Import Image dialog, navigate to the location of the image file.
- Select the image file, and click Open.
- Click in the drawing area to place the image on the sheet.
How do I export a 3D image from Revit?
Revit – How to Save a 3D View
- Orientate the model to the view in which you are wanting to save. Once happy with the 3D view right click on the view cube to open the context menu:
- Select “Save View” and give your view a name.
- Your newly created 3D view should now be available in the project browser.
How do I export a 3D view in Revit?
- Create a duplicate view: In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view to export, and click Duplicate View Duplicate. …
- Add a section box: For information about section boxes, see Change the Extents of a 3D View. …
- Export the 3D view defined by the section box: Click File tab Export, and select an export option.
How do you save a 3D view in Revit?
The new view displays in the Project Browser under 3D Views.
Use the SteeringWheels tool to save a view.
- If SteeringWheels are not displayed in the drawing area, click (Full Navigation Wheel) on the navigation bar.
- Right-click the SteeringWheels, and click Save View.
- Enter a name for the new 3D view, and click OK.