What makes you a good fit for the solutions architect role?
“The role of an IT solution architect requires excellent communication skills and good technical background. Solution architects should have extensive experience across different systems and their architecture.
What are your strengths as a solutions architect?
Solutions architects are responsible not only for providing hardware and software selections, and determining which choices have the best impact on a business outcome; they also have a solid understanding of business, and an ability to communicate effectively with internal teams and customers.
What is solution architect job description?
The role of the solutions architect is the person who organises the development effort of a systems solution. The solutions architect is responsible for the development of the overall vision that underlies the projected solution and transforms that vision through execution into the solution.
Does solution architect require coding?
AWS Certified Solutions Architect doesn’t require coding skills to enter or prosper in your career. … But in general, you as Solutions Architect needs to understand coding to make informed decisions for your team.
What skills do you need to be a solution architect?
For experience, Solution Architects are oftentimes required to have practical skills and knowledge in:
- Computer and operating systems.
- Infrastructure and engineering design.
- System security measures.
- Business analysis.
- Database management.
- Cloud development.
- Web platforms.
What should I ask a solution architect?
Questions about solution architect experience and background
- What’s your favorite thing about being a solutions architect?
- How long have you been working as a solutions architect?
- What are your strengths as a solutions architect?
- What are your weaknesses when it comes to performing the duties of a solutions architect?
Is solution architect a good job?
The solution architect position is good as it mixes great technical experience and partial managerial competency. From this position, you can move into a wide range of directions. At first, you can grow as a successful architect of the solutions and be highly profitable and the most sought-after expert on the market.
How much does a solution architect earn?
Solutions Architect salaries
The average salary for the role of Solutions Architect is in United States is $130,000. This salary is based on 2,604 salaries submitted by LinkedIn members who have the title “Solutions Architect” in United States.
What are system design questions?
Here are six common questions you may be asked during your system design interview:
- How would you design a tinyURL system? …
- How would you design a search engine? …
- How do you design a web crawler, and when should it be used? …
- How do you design a shared drive? …
- What is required to design a garbage collection system?
What are questions they ask in an interview?
Your Ultimate Guide to Answering the Most Common Interview Questions
- Tell Me About Yourself.
- How Did You Hear About This Position?
- Why Do You Want to Work at This Company?
- Why Do You Want This Job?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What Can You Bring to the Company?
- What Are Your Greatest Strengths?