How do you load different walls in Revit?
- Click Insert tab Load from Library panel (Load Family).
- In the Load Family dialog, double-click the category of the family that you want to load.
- Preview any of the families (RFA) in the category: To preview a single family, select it from the list. …
- Select the family that you want to load, and click Open.
How do you create a profile in Revit?
Create a Profile Family
- Click File tab New Family.
- In the New Family – Select Template File dialog, select a profile template, and click Open. …
- If necessary, sketch reference planes for constraining the lines in the profile.
- Click Create tab Detail panel (Line), and sketch the profile loop.
How do I edit a profile in Revit?
Edit profiles or paths from which forms are created.
- Select a profile, path, or surface to edit. …
- Click Modify | Form Element Mode panel (Edit Profile). …
- Use the drawing tools on the Modify | Form Element > Edit Profile tab to edit the profile. …
- Click (Finish Edit Mode).
How do you use wall sweep in Revit?
Click Architecture tab Build panel Wall drop-down (Wall: Sweep). In the Type Selector, select the desired type of wall sweep. Click Modify | Place Wall Sweep Placement panel, and select the orientation of the wall sweep: Horizontal or Vertical. Place the cursor over the wall to highlight the wall sweep location.