Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics). On the Model Categories tab, select the mass category. This view-specific setting determines whether the mass prints, and whether it is visible when Show Mass is turned off.
How do you show mass in Revit?
Solution: Try the following:
- Click Massing & Site tab Conceptual Mass panel Show Mass Form and Floors.
- Type ZF to Zoom to Fit.
- Type VG (Visibility/Graphics). On the Model Categories tab of the Visibility/Graphic Overrides dialog, expand Mass. Make sure that Mass and Mass Floor are selected. Click OK.
How do you unhide mass in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Click Modify |
tab Reveal Hidden Elements panel (Unhide Element) or (Unhide Category).
- Right-click the element, and click Unhide in View Elements or Category.
How do you turn on visibility in Revit?
First, select the element or category. Then, right-click, and select Hide in View. To see which elements and categories are hidden in the view, click Reveal Hidden Elements on the View Control Bar. In this mode, you can select elements and categories and use the context menu to make them visible.
How do you find hidden elements in Revit?
Select the element. Do one of the following: Click Modify |
How do you hide levels in Revit?
To hide an individual level in the view, select it and, from the right-click menu, select Hide in View Elements.
What tool is used to create an in place family in Revit?
Use the Family Editor tools to create the in-place element. When you finish creating the in-place element, click Finish Model.
How do you create a solid form in Revit?
Create a Solid Form
- On the Create tab Draw panel, select one of the drawing tools.
- Click in the drawing area, and draw a closed loop.
- Select the closed loop.
- Click Modify | Lines tab Form panel (Create Form). …
- (Optional) Click Modify | Form Element tab Form panel (Void Form) to convert this solid to a void.