How do you move layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
How do I move multiple layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How many layers can you have in Autodesk SketchBook?
Note: NOTE: The larger the canvas size, the less available layers.
|Sample Canvas sizes||Supported Android devices|
|1080 x 1920||11 layers|
|2048 x 1556||11 layers|
|2830 x 2830||3 layers|
How do I move in Autodesk?
In a 2D sketch, click Sketch tab Modify panel Move . The Move dialog box opens and Select mode is active by default.
In the graphics window, select the geometry you want to move:
- Click to select one element.
- Drag to create a selection set.
- Right-click and choose Select All.
How do you move objects in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do you copy and paste a selection in Autodesk SketchBook on IPAD?
Make a selection. Tap the layer from the layer’s list. Choose Copy from the list. The same way you paste.
How do I crop in SketchBook on IPAD?
Cropping an area
- In the toolbar, tap. Crop.
- Tap-drag and select an area to be cropped.
- Use the Cropping tools to precisely increase or decrease the selected region and cancel or commit to the action. Anything outside the selection is deleted.
How do I select multiple layers in SketchBook on IPAD?
In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). there is nothing selected, tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate the entire layer.