Check the circle extrusion in the Properties palette and see if it says Surface or 3D Solid. If you explode the solid it will change to a surface. You can then delete the surface and have just the circle.
How do you Unextrude an object?
To extrude an object:
- Select the 2D object to extrude.
- Select Model > Extrude.
- Enter the Extrusion height and specify any change in size along the X and Y axes, and then click OK.
Where is extrude option in Autocad?
Type Extrude on the command line < press Enter. Type Mode or M on the command line < press Enter. Type Surface or SU on the command line < press Enter. Select the object to Extrude.
How do I remove extrude?
- Select the top extruded face ( Ctrl Tab then choose ‘face’ and right click to select the face)
- Use Ctrl Numpad+ to extend the selection. Do that several times. …
- X to delete the selected vertices.
- Ctrl Tab then choose ‘edge’ this time.
- Alt RMB to select the edges surrounding the hole.
- F to remake the face.
How do you reverse extrude?
Correct way to do opposite of extrude (pushing faces inward)
- Extrude all but the face you want to reverse extrude ( E )
- Right click to cancel move.
- Inverse selection ( CTRL+I )
- Unselect vertices from bottom ( C and WheelClick )
- Move the loop ( G+Z vertical, or G+G for any direction)
How do you extrude an object in Autocad?
To Create a 3D Solid by Extruding
- If necessary, on the status bar click Workspace Switching and select 3D Modeling. Find.
- Click Solid tab > Solid panel > Extrude. Find.
- Select the objects or edge subobjects to extrude.
- Specify the height.
How do you move objects in blender?
Pressing G activates “Grab/Move” transformation mode. The selected object or element then moves freely according to the mouse pointer’s location and camera. You can also move an object by clicking and holding RMB on the object to move it. To confirm the action, press LMB .
What is an editing command?
The edit command starts a line editor designed for beginning users, a simplified version of the ex editor. The edit editor belongs to a family of editors that includes the ed editor, ex editor, and vi editor. Knowing about the edit editor can help you learn the more advanced features of the other editors.
What is walkthrough in AutoCAD?
A walkthrough is a simulated tour of a site or building using camera positions placed along a path that you define. … The walkthrough path consists of camera frames and key frames. A key frame is a frame that can be modified to change the direction and position of the camera.