How do you scale a drawing in Solidworks?
To set scales: To set the scale of an existing drawing sheet, do one of the following: In the status bar click Sheet Scale and click a scale. Right-click the sheet and select Properties, then edit the values of Scale.
How do you resize in Solidworks?
To scale a solid or surface model:
- In a part document, click Scale (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Scale .
- Set options in the PropertyManager.
- Click. The geometry of the model increases or decreases in size according to the scaling factors and other options you set.
How do you change the scale of a drawing?
Change the scale of a CAD drawing
- If you want to drag shapes onto a CAD drawing, click Pre-defined scale, and then click Page Scale. …
- If you want to set a specific industry-standard scale and won’t be dragging shapes to the drawing, click Pre-defined scale, and then click an industry standard and a specific scale.
What scale can you use when you create a drawing view?
A sheet scale is a standard scale value for drawing views placed on the working sheet. Typically, the sheet scale is indicated in the drawing border title block.
How do I reduce the size of a dimension in SOLIDWORKS?
You can change a dimension in a part, sketch, assembly, or drawing in the Modify dialog box. To change a dimension: Double-click a dimension. The Modify dialog box appears.
How do I stretch a part in SOLIDWORKS?
In the PropertyManager, under Entities to Stretch, select sketch entities for Sketch item or annotations. and then click on the sketch to set a base point. Drag to stretch the sketch entities. When you release, the entities stretch to that point and the PropertyManager closes.
How do I use a drawing template in Solidworks?
To create a template:
- Click New (Standard toolbar) or File > New.
- Double-click the type of template that you want to create: Part, Assembly, or Drawing.
- Click Options. …
- On the Document Properties tab, select options to customize your new document template, then click OK. …
- Click File > Save As.