How do I save a rendered image in Revit?
Export the Rendered Image to a File
- In the Rendering dialog, under Image, click Export.
- In the Save Image dialog, for Save in, navigate to the desired location.
- For Files of type, select a file type.
- For File name, enter a name for the image file.
- Click Save.
How do I save a Revit file as a PNG?
To Export an Image as a Bitmap, PNG, or JPEG File
- Display the view you want to export in the Scene View, and click Viewpoint tab Export panel Image drop-down, and click Image .
- In the Image Export dialog box, select the Format of the image you want to export.
- Select a render option from the Renderer drop-down list.
How do I make a JPEG in Revit?
Add an Image to a Sheet
- Prepare the image file. …
- In the Revit project, open the sheet.
- Click Insert tab Import panel (Image). …
- In the Import Image dialog, navigate to the location of the image file.
- Select the image file, and click Open.
- Click in the drawing area to place the image on the sheet.
How do you save a high quality image in Revit?
Export a View to an Image File
- Click File tab Export Images and Animations (Image).
- In the Export Image dialog, click Change to change the default path and file name for the image, if desired.
- Under Export Range, indicate the images to export: …
- Under Image Size, specify image display properties:
How do you render a high quality image in Revit?
How to Export High Quality Views from Revit for Reports
- Do a right-click on the view name in the project browser and right-click on the name to open the context based tools. …
- This will then bring up a setting dialog box.
How do I export a 3D view in Revit?
- Create a duplicate view: In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view to export, and click Duplicate View Duplicate. …
- Add a section box: For information about section boxes, see Change the Extents of a 3D View. …
- Export the 3D view defined by the section box: Click File tab Export, and select an export option.
How do you insert a 3D image in Revit?
Place a decal in a 2D view or a 3D orthographic view.
- In a Revit project, open a 2D view or a 3D orthographic view. …
- Click Insert tab Link panel Decal drop-down (Place Decal). …
- From the Type Selector, select the type of decal to place in the view.