How do you set a scale in Revit?
Use one of the following methods: In the Project Browser, right-click the view, and click Properties.
Assign a View Scale
- On the View Control Bar, click the view scale, and select Custom.
- In the Custom Scale dialog, enter a value for Ratio.
- (Optional) Select Display Name, and enter a custom name for the scale.
- Click OK.
How do you scale One direction in Revit?
To scale in one direction: 1. Select the object, right click-scale, snap to point (left click on ) from wich you want the object to be scaled, enter the scale value, enter, done.
Can you scale a family in Revit?
You cannot resize or scale a family in the project environment. To scale a family in the Family Editor, you can create and use a parameter that adjusts its size.
Can you scale objects in Revit?
Select the elements to scale, and then click Modify | <Element> tab Modify panel (Scale). Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
Can you scale topography in Revit?
dwg layer already and just have the topography in my Revit model? Yes you need the DWG link to edit type to scale it.
How do you unlock scales in Revit?
- Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template.
- Modify scale defined in the view template. This will change the scale for all views using the template.
- Edit the view template to exclude the scale.
How do you scale in Revit 2021?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How can you scale an object in a single direction?
To scale an object in only one direction to need to give the object a new pivot point to scale from. You can do this by using a parent-child relationship with an empty game object. If you make the object you want to scale a child to the empty then place the parent/empty object in the position you want the pivot to be.
Why can’t I scale a group in Revit?
The Scale tool is unavailable if your entire selection contains just one non-supported element. On the Options Bar, select Numerical. Enter a scale factor. For example, if you enter a scale factor of 2, the element increases to be twice its original size.
How do you scale multiple objects in Revit?
You can resize multiple elements simultaneously. You can use shape handles to resize one or more elements simultaneously. To scale elements graphically, use the Scale tool with 3 clicks: the first click determines the origin, and the next 2 clicks define the scale vectors.