Select a text element, and click Edit Type to view the Text Size parameter. The size listed here is the printed size for the text. To change the size of text placed with the Text tool, create a duplicate family, and make the necessary change to the Text Size parameter.
Is there a scale command in Revit?
To learn more about scaling, see About Resizing and Scaling Elements. Do one of the following: Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
How do you use the Scale command in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and then click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How do you change the scale of text?
To make your font size smaller or larger:
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility Font size.
- Use the slider to choose your font size.
How do you annotate text in Revit?
- Click File tab New Annotation Symbol or Title Block.
- In the displayed dialog, select the appropriate template for the family you are creating.
- In the Family Editor, click Create tab Text panel (Label).
- In the Type Selector, select the label type.
Can you scale topography in Revit?
dwg layer already and just have the topography in my Revit model? Yes you need the DWG link to edit type to scale it.
How do you unlock scales in Revit?
- Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template.
- Modify scale defined in the view template. This will change the scale for all views using the template.
- Edit the view template to exclude the scale.
How do you change the scale on a Revit sheet?
In order to do that, you need to go to the Drawing View (not the Sheet View) and at the bottom you should see what scale the drawing is set to. Click on the scale and then select “Custom...”. A dialog box should pop up.
Can you scale a family in Revit?
You cannot resize or scale a family in the project environment. To scale a family in the Family Editor, you can create and use a parameter that adjusts its size.
How do I change the height of annotation text?
In the Dimension Style Manager, select the style you want to change. Click Modify. In the Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Text tab, under Text Appearance, select a text style. If the current text style does not have a fixed height, enter the height of dimension text in the Text Height box.
How do you do annotative text?
Insert text or dimension. In the Properties palette, change the Annotative setting to Yes. Click the “…” next to the current scale to open the Annotative Object Scale dialog. Add necessary scales, then click OK.
What is a Revit symbol?
Revit 2021. Apr 19 2021In-product view. A symbol is a graphic representation of an annotation element or other object.