What is the crop region in Revit?
The crop region defines the boundaries for a project view. You can display a model crop region and an annotation crop region in all graphical project views. Perspective 3D views do not support the annotation crop region.
How do you crop a view in Revit?
Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). Revit displays the sheet title block and its contents in halftone. Only the contents of the active view display normally. You can now edit the view as desired.
For example, you can do the following:
- Add dimensions. …
- Add text notes. …
- Adjust the crop of the view.
How do you copy a crop region in Revit?
Open the floor plan view that you want to associate with the scope box. Go to the View Properties panel, scroll down to scope box and select the correct one from the drop down. You should now find the crop regions are now the same. Repeat this up the building as required.
How do you make a crop region?
Create a crop region.
- If the view is not cropped, On the View Control Bar, click (Crop View).
- If the view is cropped, but the crop region is not visible, click (Show Crop Region) on the View Control Bar.
- Resize the crop region as necessary by using the drag control or setting the size explicitly.
How do you crop a 3D view in Revit?
In the drawing area, select the crop region. Click Modify <view type> tab Crop panel (Size Crop). The Crop Region Size dialog opens. If you are modifying a crop region in a perspective 3D view, select either Field of view or Scale (locked proportions).
How do I resize a sheet view in Revit?
Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.
How do I show a viewport in Revit?
- Open a sheet.
- Select a viewport or view title for a view on the sheet.
- On the Properties palette, click Edit Type.
- In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate.
- In the Name dialog, enter a name for the new viewport type, and click OK.
- Complete the parameters for the viewport type.
- Click OK.
How do I crop viewport?
To crop a viewport:
- Select the viewport.
- Select Modify > Edit Viewport. …
- Click Crop.
- Click OK to enter Edit Crop mode.
- Create a 2D object such as a rectangle, circle, or polyline. …
- Click Exit Viewport Crop to return to the sheet layer or design layer.
Why is my crop view greyed out in Revit?
The ‘Reset Crop’ icon will now be greyed out – indicating the crop is no longer edited.
How do I hide crop box in Revit?
Hide Scope Boxes in a View
- Click Modify | Scope Boxes tab View panel Hide in View drop-down (Hide Elements).
- Right-click a scope box, and click Hide in view Elements.
Where is view control bar in Revit?
The View Control Bar is located at the bottom of the view window above the status bar and includes the following tools: Note: The exact tools available on the View Control Bar depends on the view type.
How do you copy a crop area?
Hit Ctrl-Shift-C and copy the crop settings. Select all pictures and hit Ctrl-Shift-V.
How do you create a scope box in Revit?
Create a Scope Box
- In a plan view, click View tab Create panel (Scope Box).
- On the Options Bar, enter a name and specify a height for the scope box, if desired. …
- To draw a scope box, click in the upper left-hand corner to start the box.