Which button is used to change the thickness of the line?
Explanation: Throughout Illustrator, this same tool named Blob Brush would be very modern, it functions like the pencil even though it’s an unlimited access drawing medium, useful for adjusting the thickness of a line.
Where is the linework tool in Revit?
Click Modify tab View panel (Linework).
How do I turn on depth cueing in Revit?
On the View Control Bar, click Visual Style and Graphic Display Options. On the Graphic Display Options dialog, expand Depth Cueing, and select Show Depth.
How do you print without line weight in Revit?
go to settings==> lineweights and set all 16 of the lineweights for the view scale you are trying to plot to the same lineweight. you won’t be able to plot with any lineweights for that view scale until you re-set them, but it should work. bmpArchitects,Inc. “Revit has to be implemented, Not installed.”
How do you use filters in Revit?
Apply a Filter
- Open the view.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics), and click the Filters tab.
- Click Add. …
- Select a filter, and click OK. …
- On the Filters tab, do the following: …
- Click Apply (to apply the filter to the view and keep the dialog open) or OK (to apply the filter and close the dialog).
How do you change detail lines in Revit?
Modify Line Styles in the Family Editor
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Object Styles.
- In the Object Styles dialog, click the Model Objects, Annotation Objects, or Imported objects tab.
- Click in the Line Weight, Line Color, or Line Pattern cell for the category you want to modify and make changes as necessary.