How do I trace a shape in Sketchup?
Tracing an Image
- Import your image into SketchUp by selecting File > Import. …
- In the Use Image As area, make sure the Image radio button is selected and click Import.
- Click where you want to place the top-left corner of the image, and click again to place the lower-right corner, which scales the image.
Where is file in SketchUp?
On the Home screen, tap on the Cloud icon ( ) and select Files on Device. From there, you can select which cloud storage service to browse. Alternatively, you can also browse and open . skp files straight from the Files app and choose to open them with SketchUp Viewer.
How do I make curves smooth in Sketchup?
How to Smooth Unsightly Edges in SketchUp
- Use the Eraser. To smooth edges with the Eraser tool, hold down the Ctrl key (Option on the Mac) while you click or drag over the edges you want to smooth.
- Use the Soften Edges panel.
Can you import a floor plan into SketchUp?
You can use SketchUp to build on architectural plans and blueprints generated by other software using the “Import” feature. If you have existing plans in . DWG or . DXG format from another computer-aided design (CAD) application such as AutoCAD, you can import them into SketchUp to use as a guide.