How do I remove a line in Revit?
There is no way to remove these 3D geometry edges in Revit.
- Click the Linework tool on the Tools toolbar.
- In the Type Selector, select
- Click the edge lines to make them invisible.
How do you undo in Revit?
Revit cancels all actions up to and including the selected action. Tip: You can also use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Z to undo actions one at a time.
How do I reset a line style in Revit?
The original line style can be restored. Select By Category in the Line Style drop-down when the Linework tool is active. Pick the edge. Continue applying the selected line style to the edges of the view or choose a new style in the Line Style drop-down.
How do you edit a line in Revit?
Use the Linework Tool
- Open the view in which you want to change line styles.
- (Optional) To turn off Thin Lines, click View tab Graphics panel (Thin Lines).
- Click Modify tab View panel (Linework).
- Click Modify | Linework tab Line Style panel, and select the line style to apply to the edge from the Line Style drop-down.
How Import 3ds Max to Revit?
Follow instructions about importing 3ds Max data in Revit by converting it into a Revit family:
- Save the 3ds Max elements as a DWG file.
- Optionally, open the DWG file in AutoCAD and assign additional layers to the individual elements.
- Open a Revit family template.
- Go to the Insert tab and select Import CAD.
What is redo in Revit?
The Redo tool reinstates all actions canceled by Undo. After reinstating the actions, the current tool continues. For example, suppose that you place a door and then cancel the placement with Undo. … Undo a Revit action. Click (Redo) on the Quick Access toolbar.
How do I create a Quick Access Toolbar in Revit?
To add tools to the Quick Access toolbar
Navigate the ribbon to display the tool that you want to add. Right-click the tool, and click Add to Quick Access Toolbar.
How do I use a model line in Revit?
Use the Model Line tool to add a 3D line to the design.
- Click (Model Line). …
- Click Modify | Place Lines tab Draw panel, and select a sketching option or Pick Lines to create lines by selecting lines or walls within the model.